About a week ago,
After some missteps in trying to obtain a shirt, it occurred to me that a homemade shirt would be both cheaper AND funnier. Way funnier. Thankfully, Ger and Sheryl came through in a huge way to create the shirt that was ultimately used. Then the camera person bailed at the last minute but Roxanne came through with a camera that worked brilliantly. The result:
Stuff I learned...
- Glitter gets EVERY damned place
- I need an external mic that I can keep on me, the sound SUCKS (but we knew that was going to be the case)
- If I ever do such a thing again... more than one camera person, and both with very small cams would be helpful
- Southland Mall rent-a-cops are bitches that should probably devote the time they spend to worrying about cameras and hitting on underage girls accomplishing something useful
- I need braver camera persons... timidity of camera missed some really good material, to include a lengthy conversation with the cell phone hut and the entirety of my hair stylist convo
- I need to be more aware of the camera... really great stuff was also missed because I failed to mention that we should roll cameras
- Being shot up from underneath is NOT my best look
- If you ever want attention, be a big dude in a homemade Sex in the City t-shirt. Seriously.
- Video editing sucks ass.
Hope y'all enjoy. :)